HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME 4* PARIS
Preliminary Article: Definition of contract terms
In the remainder of this document, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Customer": refers to a natural person of legal age who has full legal capacity at the time of signing the reservation contract, or a legal entity duly represented by a natural person with the capacity and legal standing to represent it.
"Hotel": refers to the Jeu de Paume hotel.
"Website": electronic service operated by HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME on the Internet and accessible at the address indicated in the preamble hereto.
"Reservation Platform": electronic service connected to the Website and enabling online reservations to be made for the Hotel Jeu de Paume.
1. The HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME SARL (Limited Liability Company), registered under SIREN 339982258, registered with the RCS of Paris and located at 54 rue Saint Louis en L'Ile 75004 Paris, operates the following reservation site:
This website presents the Jeu de Paume hotel and enables you to book rooms and hotel services for it.
These GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE therefore apply to the above-mentioned website.
2. The Customer acknowledges that he/she has received all the information required to make his/her choice and proceed with his/her reservation on this website:
It is agreed that :
- These general terms and conditions of sale apply to all reservations made on the Internet site by an individual customer.
- These general terms and conditions of sale are not intended to apply to professional customers who have ratified a specific contract.
3. Any reservation made via the website implies the consultation and full and unreserved acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale, as well as the terms and conditions of sale of the fare reserved, as expressly mentioned in the description of the fare selected at the time of booking.
4. The Customer's acceptance of these general terms and conditions and of the fare's terms and conditions of sale is definitive after ticking the box when booking on the site; no booking is possible without this agreement.
5. The Customer acknowledges that he/she fully understands the present terms and conditions, written in French/English, and that he/she has full legal capacity to enter into the present terms and conditions.
6. The Website contains the following information:
- Precise identification of the Jeu de Paume hotel;
- The essential characteristics of the accommodation offered by the Hotel
- Complementary and optional services offered,
- Photographs for information purposes only,
- Prices including all taxes, excluding tourist tax,
- The amount of tourist tax as applied by the administrative authorities and is
subject to change
- The conditions of sale of the reserved rate,
- Terms of payment,
- the present general terms and conditions of sale,
- The period of validity of the offer and its price.
7. The customer declares that this booking is made for his or her own personal use. In view of his status as a consumer, he has specific rights, which would be called into question if the services booked were not for personal use.
8. All the information accessible on the Website, as well as the present general terms and conditions of sale, are presented in both French and English.
1. These general terms and conditions of sale define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of reservations made on the Jeu de Paume Hotel website.
2. The Customer acknowledges having read these general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale of the reserved rate, which are accessible and available at all times on the Website. He/she accepts them unreservedly.
1. The present general terms and conditions of sale apply for the duration of the Jeu de Paume hotel's online services.
2. The HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME reserves the right, without prior notice or compensation, to make changes to these terms and conditions of sale, or to temporarily or permanently close the website or the online reservation area. We therefore invite you to consult them regularly.
The present terms and conditions of sale are valid on the date of the customer's reservation.
If a later version appears after the Customer's reservation, the present conditions will not apply to the Customer's reservation.
3. HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME is not liable for damages of any kind that may result from these modifications and/or from the temporary unavailability or permanent closure of all or part of the site or of the services associated with it, such as the on-line reservation area.
1. The Customer acknowledges that he/she has made the reservation with full knowledge of the facts and has obtained all the information necessary for this purpose. The reservation of a room is reserved for individuals of legal age and capacity. By booking a room with the Hôtel Jeu de Paume, the Customer expressly declares that he/she meets these conditions.
2. The Customer may reserve, on the Internet Site, on a personal basis only, a maximum number of 4 rooms for the same date. Any reservation for a greater number of rooms will be subject to the conditions applicable by HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME to Group reservations, thus excluding the application of these general terms and conditions of sale.
Where applicable, the Customer undertakes to contact the Hotel Jeu de Paume sales department by e-mail or telephone in order to find out about the special conditions for group bookings and to complete such a booking.
3. The Customer is solely responsible for his/her choice of services and their suitability for his/her needs, and the HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME may not be held liable in this respect.
4. The reservation is deemed accepted by the Customer at the end of the reservation process.
5. All reservations are nominative and may under no circumstances be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge or in return for payment. Any reservation made for a third party must be made in the name of the third party holding the reservation.
1. The Customer may reserve a room via the reservation platform on the Website, which can be accessed by clicking on the "Reserve" button.
2. The Customer specifies the dates of his/her stay and the number of people wishing to stay. They can then choose the type of room and additional services according to their needs, and select the rate offered for the date(s) selected.
3. The customer can then confirm his choice by clicking on the "Book" button, after having read the full description of the corresponding room(s) and services included.
4. The customer is then invited to fill in a form with all his/her personal details and those of the people staying at the hotel. They must then enter their bank details in order to guarantee payment on arrival. The Customer attests to the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided.
7. The reservation is confirmed. The customer accesses a page containing a summary of the reservation. A booking confirmation is sent by e-mail to the e-mail address given by the Customer on the form.
1. If the customer has booked a non-cancellable, non-refundable fare, he/she may not cancel the booking under any circumstances, nor may he/she claim any refund, even if he/she so requests.
2. If the customer has booked a flexible fare, he/she may cancel or modify the booking in accordance with the terms and conditions of the fare selected at the time of booking.
3. Cancellation or modification of a reservation may be subject to any charges indicated in the general conditions of sale of the fare selected at the time of booking.
4. To cancel or modify a reservation, the Customer must contact the Hotel, whose contact details are shown on the Website.
5. In the event of an exceptional event or the impossibility of making the reserved room available to the Customer, in the event of force majeure for example, the Hotel Jeu de Paume may offer the Customer a room of a higher standard than the one reserved, or accommodation in a Hotel of at least an equivalent category.
6. In accordance with article L. 221-28 of the French Consumer Code, the Customer is reminded that he/she does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 221-18 of the French Consumer Code. Customers are also reminded that the conditions of sale of the fare booked and accepted by them specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or modifying the booking.
1. Upon arrival at the Hotel Jeu de Paume, the Customer may be asked to complete a police form. To do so, the Customer must present a valid form of identification in order to verify whether or not the Hotel needs to complete the police form.
Important note: Should the Customer fail to present valid identification upon arrival, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the Customer's reservation. Under no circumstances will the Hotel be obliged to pay the Customer any compensation.
3. The Customer accepts and undertakes to make reasonable use of the room and common areas of the Hotel made available to him/her. Any behavior contrary to the principles of safety and/or hygiene, good morals and/or public order may lead the Hotel Owner to ask the Customer to leave the establishment immediately without any compensation and/or without any reimbursement if payment has already been made.
4. Any damage caused by the Customer in the reserved room or in the common areas of the Hotel may be billed directly to the Customer up to the amount of the damage found. Any object missing from the reserved room and duly noted by the Hotel will be billed directly for its value.
5. All hotel rooms are non-smoking. Penalties equal to a maximum of the price of the first night booked may be applied if the Customer does not respect the ban on smoking in his/her room.
6. The Hôtel Jeu de Paume has its own internal rules and regulations for the Customer's use. The Customer accepts and agrees to abide by these rules. Should the Customer fail to comply with any of the provisions of the Internal Regulations, the Hotel Owner may ask the Customer to leave the establishment. Under no circumstances will the Hotel be obliged to pay the Customer any compensation.
7. The Hotel provides, free of charge, unsupervised common areas and facilities to which only Hotel Guests have access - unless otherwise agreed by the Hotel Management, which reserves the right to do so.
Use of these facilities and equipment is under the full and exclusive responsibility of Guests, who may access them freely, but only during opening hours.
Unaccompanied minors are not allowed access to the facilities alone.
In the event of malfunction of any equipment or of access being suspended or impossible for any reason whatsoever, the Customer may not claim any prejudice or compensation from the Hotel. Should the Customer fail to comply with any of these provisions, the Hotel may ask the Customer to leave the establishment. Under no circumstances shall the Hotel be obliged to pay the Customer any compensation.
8. The Customer may occupy the room from 5:00 p.m. on the first day of the reservation. They must leave the room by 10:00 am on the last day of their reservation. Failure to do so will result in an additional night's charge. Guests may enter and leave the hotel 24 hours a day. They will be asked to leave their room keys at reception.
Customers may request access to their room before 5:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, or to keep their room after 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure. This service must be booked on site with the hotel staff, subject to availability and payment of an additional fee.
9. The Jeu de Paume hotel complies with regulations governing the accommodation of persons with reduced mobility.
10. The Hotel Jeu de Paume welcomes pets.
11. Special sales conditions may apply for stays of more than 6 nights.
The Hotel is bound by the guarantee of conformity of services, under the conditions set out in articles L.212-1 et seq. of the French Consumer Code.
1. The photographs presented on the website are not contractual. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the hotels presented give as accurate an idea as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, particularly due to changes in furnishings or possible renovations. The Customer may not make any claim in this respect.
2. In accordance with the laws and regulations governing intellectual property rights, the use and/or reproduction of all or part of the elements making up the Jeu de Paume hotel offers on the Website are strictly prohibited.
3. The HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME shall not be held liable for any indirect damage resulting from the present, in particular caused by a third party, by the Customer or by partners of the Hotel Jeu de Paume.
4. Hypertext links may lead to sites other than the Hôtel Jeu de Paume site, which accepts no responsibility for the content of these sites or the services offered. HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME has implemented measures to protect and secure its information system against malicious acts. However, connecting to the website and making a reservation implies that the Customer is aware of and accepts the characteristics and limits of the Internet. The lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation or piracy or the risk of contamination by any viruses circulating on the network. The HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME declines all responsibility in the event of misuse or incident linked to the use of the computer or any support allowing access to the Internet, maintenance or malfunction of the website or any other technical connection and the sending of information to an incorrect address.
5. Any reservation or payment that is irregular, inoperative, incomplete or fraudulent for any reason attributable to the Customer will result in the cancellation of the reservation at the Customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action against the Customer.
6. The Customer undertakes to behave reasonably during the reservation and stay, and not to cause any harm whatsoever to members of the Hotel team or to third parties present in the Hotel. Any such behavior may result in the Hotel evicting the Customer from the Hotel, without the Customer being entitled to claim any compensation whatsoever.
1. The prices relating to the reservation of services are indicated before and at the time of reservation.
2. The prices indicated are per room for the number of person(s) and date(s) at the time they are selected.
3. Prices are confirmed to the Customer inclusive of all taxes and exclusive of tourist tax, in the commercial currency of the hotel, and are valid only for the period indicated on the site.
4. The total amount of the reservation is payable on site upon the Customer's arrival at the Hotel.
5. The customer's credit card will be requested at the time of booking to guarantee payment of the reservation.
6. The tourist tax indicated for each rate is payable directly to the hotel. It is subject to change.
7. Prices include VAT applicable on the date of the order, and any change in the VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
8. Any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
9. Upon confirmation of the Customer's reservation, the total amount of the order will be indicated.
10. If the price indicated at the time of reservation is manifestly derisory, or if, by error, the price indicated was lower than the prices usually charged by the profession for an equivalent service, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation purely and simply, without being able to charge any additional costs to this effect.
11. All reservations, whatever their origin, are payable in the hotel's local currency, unless special arrangements are indicated on site.
12. Any extras and/or compensation for damage or missing objects/furniture will be deducted directly from the bank account corresponding to the credit card details provided by the Customer at the time of booking. In this respect, the Hotel hereby informs the Customer that his/her bank details will be retained from the time the reservation is confirmed. The Hotel reserves the right to use this information for the duration required to execute the terms of these conditions of sale. The Customer is informed in advance of the details and amount of any deductions that will be made from his/her account in the event of any deterioration noted at the end of his/her stay.
1. Unless special conditions or rates have been selected, the Customer must provide his/her bank details as a guarantee for the reservation, by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), indicating the card number, date of validity and visual cryptogram directly in the area provided for this purpose (please note that the bank card used must be valid at the time of the stay). On the day of arrival at the hotel, the customer must present the credit card used to guarantee the reservation or make the prepayment. The Hotel Jeu de Paume may also ask the Customer to present valid identification to prevent credit card fraud.
Important note: Should the Customer fail to present a valid form of identification upon arrival, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation. Under no circumstances will the Hotel be obliged to pay the Customer any compensation.
2. Payment must be made at the Hotel reception desk upon the Customer's arrival. The only authorized means of payment are those mentioned on the website at the time of booking.
3. At the time of payment, the amount debited at the time of reservation includes: the price of the accommodation, the taxes associated with the accommodation, the price of the restaurant, the taxes associated with the restaurant and any additional services selected by the Customer, excluding tourist tax and/or any other tax due as a result of the Customer's stay in the Hotel.
1. The Customer is informed, on each of the personal data collection forms, of the compulsory or optional nature of the answers by the presence of an asterisk.
2. In the absence of information identified as compulsory, the Hotel may not be able to register a reservation and manage any complaints.
3. The Customer's personal data collected by the Hotel is processed in accordance with the amended French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, for the purpose of executing the Contract, managing reservations, payments, invoicing and sending information. The said processing is declared to the CNIL and the Customer's personal data is kept for the time required to provide the service and monitor the commercial relationship and/or for the time required to enable HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME to comply with its legal and/or regulatory obligations.
4. The Customer's personal data collected must be communicated to third parties (in particular the manager of the reservation platform and the company in charge of the secure payment site) in order for the services to be rendered. Some of these third parties may be located abroad. These third parties may only use the data for the same purposes. The third parties have undertaken to take all necessary security measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the Customer's personal data.
5. The Hotel reserves the right to use the Customer's personal data for its own marketing purposes by sending the Customer information about its products and services, in particular by e-mail, unless the Customer expressly objects at the time the personal data is communicated or at a later date by contacting the Hotel, whose contact details are shown on the Website.
6. The Customer has the right to access, modify, rectify, object to and delete any personal data concerning him or her by contacting the Hotel, whose contact details are given on the Web Site.
1. The entry of the required banking information, as well as the acceptance of the present general terms and conditions and of the voucher or reservation request, constitutes the acceptance of the hotel contract, between the parties, having the same value as a handwritten signature.
2. The computerized registers kept in the computer systems of HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME will be kept in reasonable conditions of security and will be considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties.
HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME shall not be liable to the Customer in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure on French territory.
Likewise, the Customer shall not be liable to HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. Cases of force majeure or fortuitous events are those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of French Courts and French positive law.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by French law.
2. This applies to both substantive and formal rules.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the conditions of sale of the fare booked by the Customer, and the acceptance of the confirmation of the booking request express the entirety of the obligations of the parties.
2. No general or specific conditions communicated by the Customer may be incorporated into these General Terms and Conditions.
3. The documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in decreasing order of priority, the booking request (including the special conditions of the fare booked) which has been validated by the Customer and these general conditions.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended and/or supplemented by HOTEL DU JEU DE PAUME at any time. In this case, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale will be put online. As soon as it is put online, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to all new bookings on the Website.
You may have recourse to a consumer mediator under the conditions set out in Title 1 of Book VI (Article L. 111-1 6° of the French Consumer Code) by writing to the following address: Médiation Loisirs & Voyages - BP80303 - 75823 Paris 17 or by e-mail to http://www.mtv.travel/je-saisis-le-mediateur/.)
Terms and conditions updated on 24/05/2023